Bicrypto v3.6.1 + All Plugins ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

ColibriSM v1.0.3 – The Ultimate PHP Modern Social Media Sharing Platform (Nulled)

Zanto

How to null this

1. Download Notepad++ or similar program for mac or windows, (This programu enable you to search a specific line of code. In this case this is necessary.

2. Go to themes\default\statics\js\libs and find jquery-3.5.1.min.js

3. Copy the code and go to https://beautifier.io/ and paste it and click Beautify Code

4. Copy the code and paste back to jquery-3.5.1.min.js and in line 3248 you will see let n = SMColibri.get_cookie('php');

5. Block this by adding // like this  //let n = SMColibri.get_cookie('php');

6. Note Done! yet Copy this let n = SMColibri.get_cookie('php'); without // and search this peace of code in any js file, use Notepad++ for this, Click Search > Find Files and add that line of code to Find what then click Find All

7. You will see all the js file with this let n = SMColibri.get_cookie('php'); find it and block it by adding //

8. Wait! clear browser cache after that or use incog something!

DONE!

• Love 2

1 hour ago, Iamusa said:

How to null this

1. Download Notepad++ or similar program for mac or windows, (This programu enable you to search a specific line of code. In this case this is necessary.

3. Copy the code and go to https://beautifier.io/ and paste it and click Beautify Code

4. Copy the code and paste back to jquery-3.5.1.min.js and in line 3248 you will see let n = SMColibri.get_cookie('php');

6. Note Done! yet Copy this let n = SMColibri.get_cookie('php'); without // and search this peace of code in any js file, use Notepad++ for this, Click Search > Find Files and add that line of code to Find what then click Find All

7. You will see all the js file with this let n = SMColibri.get_cookie('php'); find it and block it by adding //

DONE!

It worked! Thank you for your contribution!

20 hours ago, Iamusa said:

Can you get version 1.0.4

The version i provided i think its 1.0.4, im searching for 1.0.5 tho, its nothing massivly updated so it might be better if we implement stuff on our own, what are your suggestions? Talk to me in pm.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Iamusa said:

i modify it a little already, i remove login and sign up to reduce spam people will need social media to login and sign up

I add a little bit of css for ads and increase font size. 

I removed the <a> linking to terms and rules, replaced with a static text, updated the logo did some css, but it cant seem to be modified it doesnt change, lets make a dark version of this?

10 minutes ago, Zanto said:

I removed the <a> linking to terms and rules, replaced with a static text, updated the logo did some css, but it cant seem to be modified it doesnt change, lets make a dark version of this?

Just use Notepad++ replace all

• 2 weeks later...
On 2020/8/9 at AM1点09分, Zanto said:

我删除了<a>链接到条款和规则的内容,取而代之的是静态文本,更新了徽标,做了一些CSS,但似乎无法对其进行修改,并且它没有变化,让它成为一个黑暗的版本吗?

Where can I edit the CSS styles?

All that relates to the CSS can be found in the folder /themes/[theme_name]/statics/<app_name> respectively.

PS:themes/default/statics/css/apps/common/style.master.css

18 hours ago, 蒙MSONIT said:

Where can I edit the CSS styles?

All that relates to the CSS can be found in the folder /themes/[theme_name]/statics/<app_name> respectively.

PS:themes/default/statics/css/apps/common/style.master.css

Themes are separated since every page home, messages, notifications has its own style, so you need to edit them manually one by one.

• 2 weeks later...

can you update to new version bro?

V1.0.5 (22 JULY 2020)

- [Added] User verification system

- [Added] Registration confirmation system

- [Added] User ban by admin system

- [Added] User privacy system

- [Added] Welcome page for guests

- [Added] Media files (Images, Videos) lazy loading system

- [Added] Sitemap creation system

- [Fixed] Previous several minor bugs

• 2 months later...
On 07.08.2020 at 20:41, Iamusa said:

How to null this

DONE!

I'm sharing the latest version. Can you deactivate the license and share it? https://yadi.sk/d/r_Iec4Sw617rZw

Edited by emrebt5
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1