Bicrypto v3.7.0 + All Plugins ×

Adsterra Adware

• DW Members

Hey for those who use adsterra and have good traffic I have seen somthing in my site and want to share that here I think you may have seen it in your site also. Well I added adsterra banner ad it was great but after 30 minutes I added it for tier 1 countries it was redirecting all my visitors to another page but for tier 2 3 and more it was acting normaly just a simple baner I am not sure if this is a case that have happened to you also but for me it is 100% adware or malware now the thing is I removed their codes but I have 49$ balance nit 50 for withdrawal from paypal lol 

• Administrators

I saw a lot of people complaining about the same problem, I do not advise you to use it

Support is available for paid files only
Support for free files is offered for a fee only

• DW Members

@Mahmoud I know but it have high cpm for me with baners I make around 20$ per day now they fixed it after talking with support but lets see now the thing is I dont know a good ad network that pays good cpc only cpm ad networks around nowdays sad for real

• Administrators

You will talk to support and they will fix the problem, and after a while you will find that the problem has returned,

Try to find another advertising network.

Support is available for paid files only
Support for free files is offered for a fee only

• DW Members
13 minutes ago, Mahmoud said:

You will talk to support and they will fix the problem, and after a while you will find that the problem has returned,

Try to find another advertising network.

To be honest you are right but not much ad networks with good cpc now all others are with nice cpm  but I dont have 1m daily trafic tho maximum 5k daily thats why I use cpc I have seen adcash but lees earnings you need a lifetime to earn 5$ from them