Bicrypto v4.3.1 + All Plugins ×

IG Downloader v1.4 - Instagram Tool | Automatic, Images, Videos, Status Downloader

Mahmoud

• Administrators

IG Downloader - Instagram Tool | Automatic, Images, Videos, Status Downloader - CodeCanyon Item for Sale

IG Downloader : Download any video or images from Instagram.

IG Downloader allows to download videos and images from INSTAGRAM. By copying image’s and video’s link and pasting into IG Downloader app which automatically downloads that video/image. It helps you to save Instagram photos and videos to your device for free.

Steps to use:
1. Turn ON InstaSaver app and Open Instagram.
2. Do “Copy Share Url” of Photos and videos.
3. Paste URL on InstaSaver.
4. Image/Video will start downloading automatically.

Enjoy IG Downloader for Instagram app and please mail your suggestion to us.

This product gives you an easy way to create your own free application of Instagram tools android. It does not require competencies in programming. Code can be configured easily and can be customized. To set up everything, there is only one config file. It’s a well documented project. It’s easier than you’re thinking.

I am here to help you all the time. The most important thing for me is the happy customer. Please read the documentation (including the downloaded item) and any additional information on the support tab of the item to see if that answers your question before you ask me for help or support. See also questions that are frequently asked. If you still need help, simply send me a comment message. Please note that customization, modification and installation services are not included in the support for items. For more information, see Item Support Policy.

Demo: https://codecanyon.net/item/ig-downloader-instagram-tool-automatic-images-videos-status-downloader/23828076

Download:

doniaweb.com_ig-downloader-v1.4.zip

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Support is available for paid files only
Support for free files is offered for a fee only