About This File
What's New in Version v6.0.8 NULLED See changelog
- Added ‘Precedence: Bulk’ header to outgoing campaigns to inform ISPs that your email campaign is sent in bulk, preventing them from sending out-of-office replies to you and reducing the chances of your bulk emails from being sent to the spam folder.
The ‘Search all lists’ function now includes ‘lists’ in the search results page (in addition to ‘subscribers’). If you have numerous lists and want to avoid paging through the 'View all lists' page to locate a specific one, you can now conveniently use the 'Search all lists' feature located at the top right of the page to search for lists.
- The results page for 'Search all lists' and 'Search campaigns' now includes the search field that is in focus when the page load. This allows you to continue searching without the need to go back to the previous page.
A paper clip icon now appears alongside the campaign or autoresponder email title if an attachment is present
If a campaign includes an attachment, it will now be visible in the campaign report. You can view, download, or delete it.
- Fixed alignment issues in the sub-menu header of the subscribers page in Safari (Thanks Anthony Chan for the heads up)
- Apply the same sorting preference for segments as for lists in the 'Define recipients' page (the page where you select lists to send your campaigns to) (Thanks Francisco Vásquez Neira)
- Some fixes to eliminate PHP notices (Thanks James Cridland)
- [PHP 8.2.7+] Trim and type cast ‘total_recipients’ with ‘int’ when sending campaigns without a cron job setup (thanks Gary Cornelisse)
- Updated geolocation database