Jump to content

Welcome to our site

Take a moment to join us, we are waiting for you.

Mahmoud

Mobile Native Bundle Timeline Applications V2.1 - For WoWonder Social PHP Script

Recommended Posts

Feature_2_1.jpg

WoWonder Timeline is a social timeline application for WoWonder social network, withWoWonder Timeline users can Post & Interact with users feeds and like and comment and more , now using the application is easier, and more fun ! 

WoWonder Timeline is easy, secured, and it will be regularly updated.

Requirements:

Minimum Android Target is V 4.2 
WoWonder PHP v2.0 or higher. 

Android ( Stable Version 2.1 ) 6 October 2018
  • For Main PHP scipt version 2.1 and up.
  • Added Social Logins.
  • Added Reaction system.
  • Added 10+ New Features.
  • Fixed Reported 20+ bugs.
  • Fixed Stry bugs .
  • New Doc Update.

Demo: https://codecanyon.net/item/mobile-native-timeline-applications-for-wowonder-social-php-script/19703216?s_rank=13hi

Download:

Hidden Content

    Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

  • Like 18
  • Thanks 10
  • Haha 4
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good evening Mahmoud

would it be possible to have another download link as for version 2.0
because impossible to download, it cuts before the end to 40 MB

 

Thanks

Best regards

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good evening

I just took a one-week subscription to your website https://wavestraffic.club

off even with the subscription it cuts.
I think there must be a problem with the re capcha that cuts the sessions

Could you give me a link on drivegoogle in order to download

Thank you

 

Best regards

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Miramarfun66 said:

Good evening

I just took a one-week subscription to your website https://wavestraffic.club

off even with the subscription it cuts.
I think there must be a problem with the re capcha that cuts the sessions

Could you give me a link on drivegoogle in order to download

Thank you

 

Best regards

When did you subscribe?

What is your name on PayPal?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/7/2018 at 8:05 PM, Mahmoud said:

When did you subscribe?

What is your name on PayPal?

Hello Mahmoud

3VR97583V4952452A

Here is the detail of the paypal transaction 
Could you send me the drivegoogle link

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Miramarfun66 said:

Hello Mahmoud

3VR97583V4952452A

Here is the detail of the paypal transaction 
Could you send me the drivegoogle link

Your account has now been upgraded,
You can now download quickly, unlimited,
Enjoy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Mahmoud said:

Your account has now been upgraded,
You can now download quickly, unlimited,
Enjoy.

Thank you

This time it works. Good day to you

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/7/2018 at 9:48 PM, Mahmoud said:

Feature_2_1.jpg

WoWonder Timeline is a social timeline application for WoWonder social network, withWoWonder Timeline users can Post & Interact with users feeds and like and comment and more , now using the application is easier, and more fun ! 

WoWonder Timeline is easy, secured, and it will be regularly updated.

Requirements:

Minimum Android Target is V 4.2 
WoWonder PHP v2.0 or higher. 

Android ( Stable Version 2.1 ) 6 October 2018
  • For Main PHP scipt version 2.1 and up.
  • Added Social Logins.
  • Added Reaction system.
  • Added 10+ New Features.
  • Fixed Reported 20+ bugs.
  • Fixed Stry bugs .
  • New Doc Update.

Demo: https://codecanyon.net/item/mobile-native-timeline-applications-for-wowonder-social-php-script/19703216?s_rank=13hi

Download:

Hidden Content

  • Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

 

good

 

  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/7/2018 at 10:48 AM, Mahmoud said:

Feature_2_1.jpg

WoWonder Timeline  é um aplicativo de linha do tempo social para a rede social WoWonder , com os usuários do WoWonder Timeline podem postar e interagir com feeds de usuários e curtir e comentar e muito mais, agora usar o aplicativo é mais fácil e mais divertido! A Linha do Tempo do WoWonder é fácil, segura e atualizada regularmente.    
 

Requisitos:

Mínimo Android Target é V 4.2  
WoWonder PHP v2.0 ou superior. 

Android (versão estável 2.1)   6 de outubro de 2018
  • Para o Main PHP scipt versão 2.1 e superior.
  • Adicionado logins sociais.
  • Adicionado sistema de reação.
  • Adicionado 10 + novos recursos.
  • Corrigido reportado 20+ bugs.
  • Corrigido erros de Stry.
  • Nova atualização do Doc.

Demonstração:  https://codecanyon.net/item/mobile-native-timeline-applications-for-wowonder-social-php-script/19703216?s_rank=13 hi

Download:

Conteúdo oculto

  • Dê reação ou responda a este tópico para ver o conteúdo oculto.

 

Onde está o link para download?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×