Bicrypto v4.4.8 + All Plugins ×

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

Hi does anyone know how to add Hide Post option on profile page only on Marketplace posts. So it doesn't display on profile, I do have option to remove it completely but it would be better to be able to just hide it from profile 

S.png

Edited by Nermin Okanovic

• 2 weeks later...

I will pay 50.00 if someone manages to make Marketplace not display in My Profile only so every time you add a Marketplace item it won't show up on profile. Let me know if you manage to do it. I did manage to add Hide Post but other users can still see it so not good enough 

• Thanks 1

On 12/22/2023 at 10:29 PM, Anonymous_Insane said:

ATTENTION!

For those stuck on app verification code in 2023 (v4.3.2)

The patch is same as discovered by @Matrix in 2018 but we now have a different file.

Instead of requests.php, Navigate to xhr folder and edit the admin_setting.php file. 

Line no. 2418 for me, 

if (!empty($check['status'])) {
if ($check['status'] == 'SUCCESS') {

You need to replace SUCCESS with ERROR in the app status you want to use, then verify it with a random code and it works for all 4 apps.

Again, all credits goes to @Matrix for discovering this patch first!

And what's next step? After changing it, how to connect the website to the app? It requires encryption key. Do we need to do it through their license verification page? 

On 17/07/2024 at 17:14, Nermin Okanovic said:

Je paierai 50,00 $ si quelqu'un parvient à faire en sorte que Marketplace ne s'affiche pas uniquement dans Mon profil, de sorte qu'à chaque fois que vous ajoutez un article Marketplace, il n'apparaîtra pas sur le profil. Faites-moi savoir si vous parvenez à le faire. J'ai réussi à ajouter Hide Post, mais les autres utilisateurs peuvent toujours le voir, ce n'est donc pas suffisant 

So if I understand correctly, you don't want the products you published in marketplace to be displayed on your profile when someone visits your profile but the products remain available in marketplace 

On 7/17/2024 at 5:14 PM, Nermin Okanovic said:

Je paierai 50,00 $ si quelqu'un parvient à faire en sorte que Marketplace ne s'affiche pas uniquement dans Mon profil, de sorte qu'à chaque fois que vous ajoutez un article Marketplace, il n'apparaîtra pas sur le profil. Faites-moi savoir si vous parvenez à le faire. J'ai réussi à ajouter Hide Post, mais les autres utilisateurs peuvent toujours le voir, ce n'est donc pas suffisant 

So if I understand correctly, you don't want the products you published in marketplace to be displayed on your profile when someone visits your profile but the products remain available in marketplace 

• 1 month later...
On 7/21/2024 at 9:37 PM, Onur Demir said:

And what's next step? After changing it, how to connect the website to the app? It requires encryption key. Do we need to do it through their license verification page? 

I been trying to figure this out for a long time if you figure it lemme know.

On 4/15/2024 at 2:42 PM, Channel serirtoufik said:

The owner of this script told me that it is illegal. What is your response?

Captvure.PNG

What is this, Ned Flanders? If you're here, you already know what's up. Doniaweb is awesome because it lets you try out scripts for free or for way less money, and see if it's the right fit for you. Many of us here try Doniaweb's scripts, and if we like them or if our project takes off, we buy a license. This helps us make smart purchases and not waste money

• Like 1